Our highly skilled Training Team is made up of autistic and non-autistic professional people, family members and autistic young people. With this rich mix of perspective and experience we are able to impart up-to-date knowledge and best practice, enhanced by truly meaningful awareness of autism issues.
We tailor our sessions to the particular training needs presented, using a range of methods to cater for differing learning styles, as well as drawing on the existing experience of participants:
- PowerPoint presentation and printed handouts
- Audio-visual materials – to accompany discussion of how the autism spectrum is displayed and experienced
- Discussions – to draw out any existing experience of the autism spectrum and use that experience to further educate the group and develop understanding
- Activities – to illustrate the experience of daily life on the autism spectrum
- Question and answer session – to allow participants the opportunity to explore any autism related issues and challenges they are facing with our knowledgeable and insightful trainers who themselves live life on the autism spectrum.